Buy Flagyl Online | Canadian Pharmacy | Treat Bacterial Infections
Buy Flagyl Online And Deal With Common Infections
Flagyl is a drug with a pronounced antimicrobial effect. It contains the active ingredient metronidazole, a derivative of nitro-5-imidazole. You can buy Flagyl online and deal with various bacterial infections.
Metronidazole, which has been widely used for many years for the treatment of trichomoniasis, amebiasis and giardiasis, has recently shown its high effectiveness against anaerobic bacteria. Metronidazole is successfully used to treat anaerobic infections of the chest, head, gastrointestinal tract and genitourinary system, as well as anaerobic septicemia and bacteremia, and yeast infections.
|Tablet Strength:||400 mg, 200 mg|
|Best Price:||$0.27 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Flagyl?
Visit Canadian Pharmacy
Recommended Method Of Intake And Dosage
Flagyl prescription is necessary before starting treatment. You should take it after a consultation of a doctor or pharmacist that is construed as medical advice. This drug can be in the following dosages: 250 mg and 500 mg. It can be taken orally during or after meals, if to speak about tablets. It also can come in the form of a suppository.
The course of treatment is individual and is determined by the doctor depending on the diagnosis. As a rule, it is 500 – 1500 mg per day (1-3 times daily), 5 – 7 days. The maximum recommended duration of the treatment is 10 days. If, after the end of the course, the symptoms of the disease persist, it is necessary to re-diagnose. With the long-term intake of metronidazole, it is necessary to control the blood count.
In the case of sexually transmitted diseases, both sexual partners should undergo treatment.
Buy Flagyl Online – What To Know Before To Take It?
This antibiotic is generally well tolerated. In rare cases, side effects during metronidazole therapy can appear. In particular, they are:
- The digestive tract unpleasant symptoms canincludenausea, vomiting, dryness of the oral mucosa, changes in taste, metallic taste, abdominal pain, pancreatitis, hepatic impairment, transient increase in the level of liver enzymes.
- The nervous system: peripheral sensory neuropathy, seizures, headache, weakness, dizziness, encephalopathy and subacute cerebellar syndrome. In addition, hallucinations and confusion may develop.
- Allergic reactions: urticaria, flushing and itching of the skin, Quincke’s edema, pustular rash, anaphylactic shock.
- Others: urine staining in red-brown color, decreased visual acuity, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis.
With the development of ataxia, confusion and hallucinations, it is necessary to immediately consult a health care specialist to get medical advice.
- It is not prescribed to patients with intolerance to metronidazole or other drugs of the imidazole group.
- It not suitablefor pediatric practice.
- Patients suffering from severe neurological disorders should take the utmost care when treating because there is the risk of worsening neurological status during metronidazole intake.
- Given the risk of dizziness and decreased visual acuity during treatment with Flagyl, it is not advisable to control complex mechanisms.
- Since the simultaneous intake of the drug with alcohol can lead to fever, vomiting, tachycardia, patients should be aware that the consumption of alcoholic beverages or medications containing propylene glycolis not suitable in parallel with this drug.
- During pregnancy, you should not take Flagyl. During lactation, it can be prescribed only if breastfeeding is canceled (possibly temporarily), as it can get into breast milk.
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to Flagyl or metronidazole, you should inform your doctor.
Do not take Flagyl if:
- you have or had any blood diseases symptom;
- you have or had a disorder of the brain, spinal cord, or nerves;
- your liver function is impaired;
- the expiration date on the drug is indicated in the past.
You should not be silent if you take any of the medicines from the list below:
- Simultaneous intake of Flagyl with disulfiram can lead to the development of various neurological symptoms (the interval between appointments should be at least 2 weeks).
- This antibiotic enhances the effect of indirect anticoagulants, which leads to an increase in the time of prothrombin formation.
- Cimetidine inhibits the metabolism of metronidazole, which can lead to an increase in its concentration in blood serum. It also can increase the risk of side effectsincluding nausea, abdominal cramping, and others.
- Drugs that stimulate microsomal oxidation enzymes in the liver (phenobarbital, phenytoin) can accelerate the elimination of metronidazole. It can lead to a decrease in its concentration in blood plasma.
Buy Flagyl Online Over The Counter
Tags: including nausea, birth control, side effects, without prescription, licensed medical, acid reflux, medical advice, bacterial infections, no prescription, cold sores, prescription medication, yeast infections